Side entrance to the Carbon County Courthouse in Rawlins, Wyoming.
Completed in 1936 with funds from the PWA, the Arts and Sciences Auditorium was originally called Liberal Arts building. The Wyoming Union building on campus was another project partially financed by the PWA. Laramie, Wyoming.
Completed in 1937, the Wyoming Supreme Court building in Cheyenne was partially funded by the PWA. The building also held the state law library.