Side entrance to the Carbon County Courthouse in Rawlins, Wyoming.
Carbon County Courthouse
posted in: PWA | 0
Originally built as the terminal for Pan Am China Clipper seaplanes, the building also served as a welcome center for the 1939 Golden Gate International Exposition. The island itself, the terminal, and two hangars were WPA, PWA and San Francisco City projects. During World War II until 1997, the island was a US Navy base.